Featured Post

Mykool's 'Likes' on SoundCloud

Mykool's 'Likes' on SoundCloud

Sunday 1 February 2015

Patrick Stewart reveals Ian McKellen gives him advice on problems 'down there' | Gay Star News

Patrick Stewart reveals Ian McKellen gives him advice on problems 'down there' | Gay Star News



They're defo BFFs

Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen are adorable.
Actors Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen are totally BFFs, but even we were surprised to hear that they talk about everything - and we mean everything.
The Star Trek actor has revealed that his X-Men co-star has given him advice to handle problems down below.
'We did two plays in Broadway last Winter and one of them was No Man's Land and the play began with us two standing alone on stage,' Stewart said on The Talk.
'Ian and I would meet five minutes early and we would stand there talking quietly on the set and then we'd have standby, curtain going up, and then we'd begin.
'Well I was telling him that that afternoon I was getting treated for a little condition I had that was in no way serious or life threatening, and I had one of those...catheters.
'It was relatively uncomfortable. I had this catheter and actually the doctor, my urologist, is a good friend of mine. And it's a bit awkward to be handled by a guy that you've known for a long time.
'Ian was saying, "I do that to myself."
'"What do you mean?"
'He said, "No you can do it to yourself, it's quite simple, let me show you how."
'So we're having this conversation and we've missed the standby, and all of a sudden the curtain goes up!'
Amazing.
Watch Stewart talk about it here:

The Talk - Sir Patrick Stewart Talks "Star Trek"


No comments:

Post a Comment